Inuit Art: Cape Dorset Calendrier 2022 Calendar
About 1,200 miles north of Toronto, the hamlet of Cape Dorset, Nunavut, is home to a multigenerational community of Inuit graphic artists. Their cooperatively owned printmaking studios have been in continuous operation since 1959, producing unique, captivating, and powerful images. Twelve of these remarkable prints adorn this calendar’s pages.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with Dorset Fine Arts
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.