What Am I Going to Do with All These Fish by Tom Rinderer
What Am I Going to Do with All These Fish is a kitchen guide for Alaskan sports fishermen, their friends and others who enjoy cooking and serving salmon and halibut. It provides recipes and menu ideas for cooking salmon and halibut that are influenced by cosmopolitan, Italian, Thai, and Cajun cooking. This cookbook:
• is an excellent resource for anyone interested in cooking salmon and halibut
• is presented in an easy to use format
• has 99 kitchen perfected recipes for converting frozen packages of salmon and halibut fillets into delicious meals
• is an excellent resource for extending the pleasure of a successful Alaskan fishing trip throughout the year
• is an ideal companion for a gift of frozen fillet
• and has wonderful comic illustrations by Nancy Haver (nancyhaver.com) featuring the book's stars, Hal and Sam.